Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Andrew WK is awesome.

Tiny Mixtapes tells me that kind of grunge-ish unshowered rocker guy/motivational speaker Andrew WK did a show with a string quartet (the Calder Quartet, I'd never heard of them but I now respect them so give 'em a Google) in San Francisco a couple of nights ago. He played the piano. Apparently people were all pissed because, omg, string quartet! It's not a real Andrew WK show! Even though he was still dancing around and improvising and wearing his disgusting greasy clothes. AAAAAAAAAAH.



Above: A FUCKING LAME SHOW

People are fucking assholes.

In other news, eighth blackbird had a bittersweet moment when they found a torrent of their Grammy-winning album Strange Imaginary Animals. With 0 downloads. Awww. So go illegally download eighth blackbird!

I personally...like Shostakovich. And need my fall break.

No comments:

Post a Comment